Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Today is not easier

Spontaneous outbreaks of tears are both messy and tiresome. It seems it might get more difficult before it starts to get better. We were supposed to fly out tonight, so tonight feels kind of icky. I can't imagine what Friday morning will feel like as that was supposed to be 'gotcha day'.

The latest news I got from the agency is this: "The CCAA said they have to wait for an official letter from the orphanage (withdrawing your previous adoption) before they can officially try to find a new referral for you. The CCAA also mentioned they feel it will take a “longer time, not the next group” to find a referral." Oh goody. More waiting.

OK, so keep praying. That's all I've got.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, Stephanie. Praying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you all today...lv, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fight back tears. My sweet friend. My heart too breaks for this little heart baby in China. Oh steph I just think of my little heart girl..it makes my heart hurt. Jesus is Amazing and powerful! Know that I will be praying for you guys. We love you guys!
    Cristen

    ReplyDelete