Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Poop on the living room floor

Yep, she did that. I had to run to the backroom for wipes. I was gone for almost no time. Upon arrival back in the living room, I found Sophia in the squat position next to the love seat. Jokingly, I said, "You better not be pooping over there, Sophia!" Well, when I picked her up, there was a golf ball sized carpet deposit! Thanks, honey. Seriously, why do people own dogs?

This week at the Roux house, we are spending a lot of time at Keynote hanging out with students. I really like college students. They make me laugh, I learn things from them, and I think God just made me to like them. I love to see how their lives change. It seems like college students are in the perfect place to grow and change and revolutionize their worlds. Over the weekend, the whole family went on the "Story Retreat" which was a 24 hour time to get away with the students who would be sharing their stories this summer. Tess was one of the students that came with us to hang out with Sophia while David and I worked. Sophia loved playing by the little lake, swinging on the baby swing, and eventually really warmed up to Tess.

Anyone in the Indianapolis area July 4, 5, or 6, join us for the students' dress rehearsals. They will head out on the road for the following 2 1/2 weeks, but these shows get them ready to go. I will post more on that later.

Father's Day was busy. Poor David didn't have a moment to put his feet up all day! He is a really great dad though. We'll have to properly celebrate him some other day! Here's the 2010 Father's Day card:

No comments:

Post a Comment